1966 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
This fine Vette came to us from a serious car guy from Texas. It is an original Black over White car with a brand new Black convertible top. All the gauges work and the power steering and power disc brakes make it a pleasure to drive. The power comes from a 1967 327 V8 that is strong and reliable that has excellent compression and does not leak. This one was an original Power Glide 2 speed automatic that has been upgraded with a 3 Speed Turbo 350 Automatic with a 3.36 open rear end for cruising. The Tuxedo Black paint is smooth and slick, the chrome is in excellent condition, as well as the seals and gaskets. If you are needing an easy and fun to drive classic Corvette with a great look and strong drive line this one should not be missed.
- Powered by a 1967 327/300 Horse V8
- 600 CFM 4BBL Carb on Torquer II intake.
- Turbo 350 Transmission
- 3.36:1 open rear end
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes with front and rear disc
- It rolls around on newer 215/70R15 BFG Redline Radials on steel wheels with correct Spinner Hubcaps
- The performance tuned exhaust has a great note especially under acceleration
- Fully serviced suspension and brakes.
- Aftermarket AM/FM Stereo in the dash
- Correct White Vinyl Upholstery
- Full Rocker Panel Trim in great shape
- All the original instruments are in proper working condition including the Original 7000 RPM Tach with 5600 Red Line
- Dressed in correct Tuxedo Black with One Repaint by Original Owner