1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
Are you looking to add to your trophy collection? This fabulous running, driving, and nicely optioned Chevy convertible was traded to us by a very meticulous couple that knows quality and understand attention to detail. They have done some very desired upgrades with receipts and documentation on most of the work. Here's your chance to own one of the most desirable '57 Bel Airs at an alert investor value. You can enjoy this eye catching '57 today for the fraction of what it would cost to build. Don't miss it!
- Finished in correct Mirror Gloss Larkspur Blue
- Immaculate and correct Tutone Blue Cloth and Vinyl interior
- With excellent carpet and door panels
- Nicely Detailed 283cid V8 with Power Pac 4V
- The power is channeled through a smooth shifting 700R4 Automatic with Overdrive
- The Rear End gear is an open 3.23
- Optional Steel Fender Skirts in Body Color
- Optional Power Steering enhances the driving pleasure
- Finger Tip Control Power Top
- Rare and desirable Chrome Kleenex Tray under the dash
- The exhaust is a full dual system with a great note and Chrome tips
- All the stainless and chrome are in great condition
- Twin Chrome Outside Rearview Mirrors
- Fitted Seat Belts
- AM/FM Stereo in the dash
- EZ Eye Tinted Glass
- Excellent set of matched 205/75ZR14 Wide White Wall Radials
- Mae West Front Bumpers Guards
- Optional Electric Windshield Wipers
- Owner's Manual, Top Guide, and lots of Receipts include
- This one was built in the Atlanta Georgia Plant and is Rust Free and Rock Solid!
- Here is an opportunity to enjoy the Classic American Icon with outstanding comfort and drivability. And it's ready today!