1952 Chevrolet Deluxe Convertible
This fabulous running, driving, and nicely detailed Chevy convertible came to us from a very meticulous collector that knows quality and understands attention to detail. He has done some very desired cosmetic upgrades to enhance the visual horsepower of this unique Chevy. After the end of WWII the American auto makers turned their sites on what was to become a market with a desire for new automotive designs that would propel them into the latter half of the 20th Century and one would see style and engineering take great bounds. When Chevy introduced its first total redesign since the 30s the fans went wild, and this fine 52 Bel Air convertible is a superb example of the magic GM engineers brought to the table. Here's your chance to own a rock solid California example of one of the most desirable '52 Chevrolet Deluxes, at an alert investor value. You can enjoy this eye catching '52 Chevy today for the fraction of what it would cost to build. Don't miss this high quality low production 63 year old classic!
- Finished in highly visible mirror gloss Onyx Black
- Immaculate Khaki Tan Cloth and Vinyl interior with matching Haartz Cloth Canvas Top
- With excellent carpet and door panels
- Nicely Detailed Blue Flame 235 CID Inline 6 Cylinder
- The power is channeled through a smooth shifting 3 Speed Transmission
- Finger Tip Control Power Top
- 39 Hour Stem Wind Clock in the dash
- The exhaust is a full system with a great note and Chrome tip
- All the stainless and chrome are in good condition
- Driver's Side Chrome Outside Rearview Mirror
- Only 11975 produced and when is the last time you saw one this nice?
- Rock Solid Trunk with Good Carpet, Jack, and Spare Wheel
- Contact to the road is handled with like new Wide White Wall Bias Ply tires
- Optional Front and Rear Bumper guards on Triple Plated Bumpers
- Beautiful freshly plated Hood Ornament and Fender Guides
- Owner's Manual, Top Guide, and lots of Receipts include
- This one was built in the Atlanta Georgia Plant and lived in salt free climes most of its life
- Here is an opportunity to enjoy the Classic American Icon with outstanding comfort and drivability. And it's ready today!
91 Octane or below