Chevelle Super Sport
1965 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
This great first generation Chevelle has all the look you want along with a smooth power train and it is a real “138” SS car. The correct Madeira Maroon paint is smooth and the body alignment is outstanding. This original SS has all the right stuff, including full console with correct shifter, new bucket seats and solid floors and frame. The engine is a freshly rebuilt 350 through a solid Power Glide transmission and the rear gear is a comfortable 3.08. The exhaust is complete and really sings when you open it up. Don't miss out on a chance to own one of the more desirable Chevrolets from the 60s set up to enjoy now.
- Smooth running rebuilt 350 V8 with 4V and Polished Aluminum Valve Covers
- Powerglide Transmission with floor shift
- Complete Dual Exhaust with a sweet note
- Finished in original and correct Madeira Maroon
- The interior is new Black Vinyl Bucket Seats with Seatbelts
- The dash is Padded with a new Gauge Bezel and Glove Box Trim
- There is an aftermarket AM-FM Cassette Deck in the uncut original radio opening
- The Speedometer is 120 MPH with only 68K miles on the odometer
- The Door Panels are new as is the weather stripping
- Inside is a Day/Night Rear View Mirror with Driver's Side Outside Mirror
- The Chrome and Stainless are all either new rlike new
- The engine detail is superb and includes the washer fluid bottle
- Power Steering makes it a pleasure to drive
- Power Front and Rear Drums give that added assurance of safety
- Like New15 inch Rally Wheels with Center Caps and Trim Rings
- P215R60-15 Firestone Blackwall Radials
- Variable Ratio Power Steering
- The Trunk is dry and splatter painted and includes a mat
- These First Generation Chevelle SSs are fast becoming one of those cars you don't want to say “I should of when I could of!” enjoy this one today.
*Loan approval and payments based on OAC. Estimated payment amounts are based on a 96 month term, 5.99% APR, and 20% down payment.