Town and Country
h3>1967 Chrysler Town and Country Wagon
When Chrysler created the modern “Mini Van” they started a phenomenon in the car industry. But they didn't so badly in the original “Family Truckster” arena either. Here is a great time capsule example of a mid-60s people mover. This “original” unrestored 1967 Town and Country wagon started life in California and has been the pampered pride of its owners since. With only 69k actual miles, and 1600 of them having been put on just recently on the final voyage it made with the previous owner, there are years of life left in this low production Luxury Station Wagon. There are a couple of small dents in the driver's side quarter panel but the paint overall is in great original condition. This is a “True Survivor” and one of only 7510 ever produced with great options and very usable today. These truly original cars don't drive by often so don't miss out.
- Original 383 Magnum with 4 Barrel Car and 335 Horsepower
- Original Smooth shifting Torqueflyte Automatic Transmission
- Newer P225-75R15 Whitewall Radial Tires
- Finished in correct and original Imperial Ivory Code S with 3 seat Beige Vinyl Interior
- Steel Wheels with Original Finned Full Hubcaps and Factory Torsion Bar Suspension \
- Fitted Factory Rear Quarter Skirts enhance the Sleek Look
- Power Steering and Front Disc Brakes and Power Rear Window
- Power Driver's Seat and rare 3 in 1 Reclining Passenger Seat
- Factory Optional Roof mounted Luggage Rack
- Factory Original Golden Tone 5 Station Preset AM Radio
- Driver's side Remote Control Rear View Mirror and matching Passenger Side Mirror
- 120 MPH Speedometer with Trip Odometer and reading only 68800 miles
- Original AirTemp Air Conditioning and Heater and Defroster
- Walnut Grain Dash Applique'
- Trailer Towing Package
- Factory Style Dual Exhaust
- Eligible for membership in the Chrysler Owners Club
- Original Engine Bay detail
- The original Factory Warranty of 5 years of 50,000 miles expired just 43 years ago!
Town and Country