1965 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
This great first generation Chevelle has all the look you want along with a smooth power train and it is a real “138” SS car. The Tuxedo Black paint is smooth and glossy. This original SS has all the right stuff, including full console with correct shifter, new Blue bucket seats with console. The engine is a small block Chevy 350 through a solid 4 speed transmission and the rear gear is a comfortable 3.08. The exhaust is complete and really sings when you open it up. Don't miss out on a chance to own one of the more desirable Chevrolets from the 60s set up to enjoy now.
- Smooth running Small Block 350 Chevy V8 with Holley 4V carb
- Smooth 4 speed with Hurst floor shifter and console
- Complete Dual Exhaust with a sweet note
- Finished in Mirror Gloss Tuxedo Black
- The interior is new Blue Vinyl Bucket Seats
- The dash is Padded with a new Gauge Bezel and Glove Box Trim
- There are aftermarket gauges under the dash to keep an eye on all the systems
- There is an aftermarket Bowtie AM-FM Cassette Deck in the uncut original radio opening
- The Speedometer is 120 MPH with only miles on the odometer
- The Door Panels are newer as is the weather stripping
- Inside is a Day/Night Rear View Mirror with Driver's Side Outside Mirror
- The Chrome and Stainless are all either new or like new
- The engine and trunk detail are superb
- Power Steering makes it a pleasure to drive
- Dual Front and Rear Drums work great and exude assurance and safety
- Like new14 inch chrome Cragar SS wheels
- P21570R-14 Goodyear Raised White Letter Radials
- Variable Ratio Power Steering
- The Trunk is dry and splatter painted and includes a mat
- These First Generation Chevelle SSs are fast becoming one of those cars you don't want to say “I should of when I could of!” enjoy this one today.
*Loan approval and payments based on OAC. Estimated payment amounts are based on a 96 month term, 5.99% APR, and 20% down payment.