1958 Chrysler Saratoga 2 Door Hardtop3>
Every now and then we are able to locate something that is not your everyday kind of ride and we feel we really hit the mark with this classy 1958 Chrysler Saratoga. Chrysler first used the Saratoga name in 1939 until 1953 when it became the New Yorker. When Chrysler styling guru, Virgil Exner, created the “Forward Look” in the late 50's and resurrected the Saratoga name plate. These cars helped to usher in the days when fins were in to the utmost degree. This Saratoga looks great in Raven Black with an aftermarket Gray interior. The 331 CID Hemi engine with 250 horsepower runs smooth and strong and the Push Button automatic transmission shifts with confidence. The power steering and brakes make a congenial boulevard cruiser. The floors are solid along with the frame rails and body panels. The glass and chrome are in superb condition also. This is one of those cars that has stunning eye appeal, superb drivability, and a unique look that you rarely see today.
- Quite, smooth, 331 V8 Hemi with 250 Horse Power
- Automatic TorqueFliteTransmission with Push Button Control
- Factory Correct Steering Wheel with Power Steering
- Finished in Raven Black over a laser straight body
- The original quad headlights are a fabulous look as well as the tail lights and fins, with their tribute to America's fascination with the modern jet airplanes of the day
- Factory Hubcaps on 14 inch Steel Wheels with excellent Coker G78 Wide White Walls
- Classy Gray bench seat vinyl interior
- Painted dash and full sun visors
- Power steering and brakes with dual exhausts
- Tuned Dual Exhaust System with Turn Down tips
- Factory AM radio in the dash with dual fender mounted antenna
- Functioning factory Heater and Defroster
- Full factory In Dash Instrumentation and clock
- Dual Outside Chrome exterior Rear View Mirrors
- The inside rear view mirror is uniquely mounted on the dash to the right of the steering wheel
- There were only 4456 produced. When the last time you saw one?
- Detailed Engine Bay and Trunk with mat, jack and spare
- There is excellent Chrome and Stainless Trim throughout
- This one has a Solid and Clean Undercarriage
*Loan approval and payments based on OAC. Estimated payment amounts are based on a 96 month term, 5.99% APR, and 20% down payment.
Gray & Silver