1984 Porsche 944
It took a while for the Porsche-files to embrace any of the front engine water cooled offerings from Stuttgart and the early 924 and 944 were not welcomed with opened arms and heavy right feet. But as in a lot of family relationships the disdain becomes a bit tempered with age and a modicum of respect emerges. After all, we all have some good attributes. And it was one of Car and Drivers 10 Best at that time. This particular original 944 is dressed in its original livery other than carpet, the factory stuff just didn't hold up. It is powered by the original 143 horsepower 2.5 liter I4 and runs through the, not often seen, automatic transmission of the day. It has the usual compliment of factory options including air, power windows, full gauge compliment and a Blaupunkt stereo. The contoured seats are in Tan leather and in great shape. The paint is original and does show some signs of road use on the nose, in the form of minor chips, the glass is very good and it runs out like it should. No it's not the fastest Porsche, but hey it is a Porsche and we all can't drive 959s.
- Fun to drive responsive 2.5 Liter with fuel injection
- 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 160 MPH Speedometer with only 70900 miles on the Odometer
- Factory Correct Leather Steering Wheel
- Color Keyed Alloy Wheels with P21560/R15 Black Side Wall Radials
- Integrated heat and air conditioning
- 7000 RPM tach with 6200 Redline!
- Power Steering, Sun Roof, Door Locks, Exterior Mirrors
- It still wears all of its original Sable Brown Paint Finish
- Very nice Camel Tan Leather Sport Bucket Seat Interior
- Performance Tuned Suspension for Ultimate Control
- 4 wheel Disc Brakes and Performance tuned Exhaust
- Full Console with Storage
- Full factory Instrumentation
- Front Air Dam and Functional Rear Deck Spoiler
- Blaupunkt Premium Stereo Cassette
- Heated Rear Window
- Detailed Engine Bay and Trunk with Mat Jack and Spare
*Loan approval and payments based on OAC. Estimated payment amounts are based on a 84 month term, 5.99% APR, and 20% down payment.