1951 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop
This fabulous running, driving, and nicely detailed Chevy Bel Air came to us from a very knowledgeable collector. After the end of WWII the American auto makers turned their sites on what was to become a market with a desire for new automotive designs that would propel them into the latter half of the 20th Century that would see style and engineering take great bounds. When Chevy introduced its first total redesign since the 30s the fans went wild, and this fine 51 Bel Air hardtop is a superb example of the magic GM engineers brought to the table. Here's your chance to own a rock solid example of one of the most desirable of the early Bel Airs, at an alert investor value. You can enjoy this eye catching '51 Bel Air today for the fraction of what it would cost to build. Don't miss this high quality low production 65 year old classic!
- Finished in highly visible mirror gloss Danube Blue and Metallic Gray
- Tutone Blue cloth and vinyl interior and matching door panels
- With excellent floor mat and headliner
- Nicely Detailed Blue Flame 235 CID Inline 6 Cylinder
- The power is channeled through 2 Speed Powerglide Automatic Transmission
- 39 Hour Stem Wind Clock in the dash
- Optional Steel Fender Skirts in Body Color
- The exhaust is complete and whisper quiet with Bowtie stainless tip
- All the stainless and chrome are in great condition
- Driver's Side Chrome Outside Rearview Mirrors
- Rock Solid Trunk with mat, Jack, and Spare Wheel
- Push Button AM Radio in the dash
- Contact to the road is handled with like new Wide White Wall Bias Ply tires on steel wheels with correct Bowtie Hubcaps
- Optional Front and Rear Bumper guards with over riders
- Beautiful plated Hood Ornament full rocker moldings and rear gravel gaurds
- Your eyes will be protected with a Fulton Style Sunvisor that matches the roof
- Here is an opportunity to enjoy the Classic American Icon with outstanding comfort and drivability. And it's ready today!
*Loan approval and payments based OAC. Estimated payment amounts are based on a 84 month term, 5.99% APR, and 20% down payment.
Vinyl & Cloth