1969 Chevrolet Camaro R/S Z28
This fabulous RS/Z28 Camaro has a great look and some of the most desirable options you could want in a '69 Camaro. It is a desirable and original Daytona Yellow car with Black stripes and vinyl bucket seats with full console and gauges. The panel fit and finish is like new and the underside is clean and solid. The paint is excellent and the interior is newer. The equipment level includes power steering, and front disc brakes, Rosewood Steering Wheel, 6k redline tachometer, white on black console gauges, and functioning RS Hide-Away headlights (converted to electric). If you are wanting a very striking and fun to drive first generation Camaro don't miss this opportunity.
Click here for more info on the first gen Camaro.
- Rebuilt DZ302 Turbo Fire V8 with VIN stamping that matches and date code K169
- Muncie M21 4 speed transmission with Hurst shifter and linkage
- Positraction rear end with 3.23 gears for cruising
- Variable Ratio Power Steering
- Front disc brakes
- Factory tach 6000 RPM Redline
- Correct and working radio in the dash
- Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust with Great Note
- Factory Correct Front Air Dam and Rear Deck Spoiler
- Finished in Correct Daytona Yellow Base Coat – Clear Coat
- Factory Correct Black Hood and Trunk Stripes
- Original Cowl Hood with hood seal for air intake
- Immaculate Tuxedo Black Strato Bucket Seats
- Full Length Center Console with Storage and gauges
- Rock Solid Trunk with new Weather Stripping
- Excellent set of 235/60R15 BF Goodrich RWL Radials
- Like New GM Rally wheels with Center Caps and Trim Rings
- Show quality Detailed Engine bay with correct manifolds
- Extremely nice car Top to Bottom and Front to Back build date of 02D
*Loan approval and payments based OAC. Estimated payment amounts are based on a 120 month term, 5.99% APR, and 20% down payment.