1965 Ford Mustang Coupe
This early built Mustang is powered by the correct 289 V-8 Engine and a 3 speed transmission with console mounted shifter and correct 3.25:1 rear end. Finished in Lime Gold with a painted Black roof it has a very unique look that really catches people's eye. The floors, frame rails, torque boxes are all solid. The paint is smooth and glossy and it runs out strong. The dual exhaust have a great note and the Torque Thrust style wheels give it an aggressive look. Here is a great rendering that is sure to please it's new owners and supply them with years of fun and appreciation.
- D code 289 V8 with 4V Edelbrock 1406 Carb
- Edelbrock Aluminum dress up kit under the hood
- Electronic ignition system upgrade
- Easy Shifting close Ratio 3 speed with Aftermarket Floor Shifter
- Positraction 3.25 Rear End
- Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust
- Finished in Freshly Buffed and Waxed Lime Gold with painted Black Roof
- Correct Black Bucket Seat Interior
- Newer aftermarket aluminum radiator for cool running
- Am Radio in the dash
- Aftermarket Rally Style 3 spoke steering wheel
- Full factory Instrumentation
- Frame rails are tied together for more structural integrity
- Like new 15 inch Torque Thrust Wheels
- Newer Cooper 215-235/60R15 Radial Tires
- Detailed Engine Bay and Trunk
- When was the last time you saw one this unique?
*Loan approval and payments based on OAC. Estimated payment amounts are based on a 84 month term, 5.99% APR, and 20% down payment.