1969 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Big Block, Numbers Matching, Mostly Original!
This 1969 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Big Block is a rare find, and to be this highly documented and correct is always a big plus on a Corvette!
It was delivered to a Chevy Dealer in Ohio in the fall of 1969. It has been meticulously maintained and serviced by all its owners and is has a highly documented owner and mileage history:
- Original owner was from 1969- 1977 in Ohio to 59k Miles
- Second Owner 1977- 2010 in Georgia to 62k Miles
- Third owner 2010 -2010 in Georgia to 63k Miles
- Fourth and most recent was from 2010 – 2013 In Iowa to 64k Miles.
- Original Numbers Matching Big Block L36 Turbo Jet V-8 427 CID with 390 Horsepower
- 4BBL Holley Carb on an Original Winters Aluminum Intake.
- Original M21 Close Ratio Muncie 4 Speed with Rebuilt Shifter
- 3.70:1 Posi rear end code G81
- N40 Power Steering
- Fully serviced suspension and brakes.
- Code U69 AM/FM Factory Delco Radio
- Additional speakers mounted in the rear storage area.
- Original Black Vinyl Upholstery
- Includes optional headrests, correct Shoulder Harness and Fold-Down Rear Glass
- All the original instruments are in proper working condition including the Original 7000 RPM Tach with 5600 Red Line
- Dressed in correct Cortez Silver 986 with One Repaint by Original Owner in 1975.
- There are many original (To This Car) parts available including Original Radiator, Carb, and Bra!
427 L36 V8