2003 Maserati Spyder Cambio Corsa
Maserati ... need we say more? The ultimate in Italian sports cars. The beautiful lines and Ferrari drivetrain makes this one desirable automobile. Car & Driver said of the Cambio Corsa, "skin smoother than a waxed watermelon, Latin handling, 4245cc and not a timid one among them." We agree.
Slide into the cockpit of this beauty, let your fingers dance on the paddle shifters and feel the F1 transmission smoothly shift through the gears like butter. Ease back in the supple leather seats with contrasting yellow piping and watch the heads turn as this sleek bumble bee slices through the air.
This Maserati is in superb condition. It only has 13k miles on the odometer, a clean title, and a sale price of less than a third of the window sticker. You won't find a better value of performance, luxury, style, excitement, and price.
Features and Options
- 4.2L V8 producing 390hp
- 6-spd auto-shift man transmission
- 390 @ 7,000 rpm Horsepower
- 333 @ 4,500 rpm Torque
- Rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 18" silver aluminum Wheels
- Front air conditioning, automatic
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- Keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- Front Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- Power Convertible top
- Leather Seat trim
- Driver and passenger Lumbar support
- Finished in original Giallo Granturismo (Yellow) with Black Premium Leather interior
4.2 Liter FI V8