1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Coupe
The words Icon and Classic are bantered around pretty loosely today, but when it comes to the first year of the C2 Corvettes these words hold a lot of water. This fabulous Split Window Corvette came to us from the estate of one of America's premier motorcycle collectors that also has a pension for rare and unique cars. It is an original Red over Black car that was restored a few years back and still looks and runs great today. All the gauges work and this has had Vintage Air Conditioning recently added to help make it a pleasure to drive. The power comes from the original numbers matching 1963 327 V8 ,that is strong and reliable, has excellent compression, and does not leak. Power is funneled through an original 4 speed with a 3.55 rear end for low end and cruising. The Riverside Red paint is smooth and slick, the chrome is in excellent condition, as well as the seals and gaskets. If you are needing an easy and fun to drive classic Corvette with a great look and strong drive line this one should not be missed.
- Powered by a numbers matching 327 V8
- Carter AFB 4BBL Carb on a stock intake.
- 4 speed fully synchronized transmission
- 3.55:1 open rear end
- Correct 4 wheel drum brakes
- Interior comfort is greatly enhanced with the addition of Vintage Heat and Air Conditioning
- It rolls around on newer 195-75-15 whitewall bias ply tires on steel wheels with correct Spinner Hubcaps
- The performance tuned exhaust has a great note especially under acceleration
- Fully serviced suspension and brakes.
- Original AM radio in the dash
- Correct Black Vinyl Upholstery
- Full Rocker Panel Trim in great shape
- All the original instruments are in proper working condition including the Original 7000 RPM Tach with 5600 Red Line
- Dressed in correct Riverside Red with one repaint and a black interior it looks outstanding