1967 Chevrolet Nova Hardtop Resto Mod
When this model first debuted, it was one of the most versatile models Chevy had, from the family friendly station wagon to the sporty high performance SS trimmed cars. When it comes to personalizing a car, the Nova really lends itself to allowing an individual to create their own statement with style, comfort, and drivability. There were so many that were chopped up into full blown race cars that it is getting difficult to find one that is still usable on the street without having to totally rebuild it. This particular “Deuce” is a great running and driving example with V8 power, an Edelbrock 600cfm carb channeled via a 700R4 overdrive tranny and 10 Bolt 3.08 rear end. The Marina Blue paint is smooth as silk on this desirable hardtop body style and the Deluxe Black bucket seats are a pleasure to sit in. There is a full console with a factory correct shifter. It is made very drivable with power rack and pinion steering and brakes, disc up front, and highly desirable air conditioning. There is a original style radio in the dash. Visually, this is a striking Nova with new 10 spoke show 17 inch wheels and 225/45 Hankook radials. The chrome and stainless are in excellent condition throughout the entire car. What a great opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the other guy's labor and money. Don't miss out on this bargain of a 1967 Chevrolet Nova Resto Mod!
- Powered by a smooth and powerful Chevy 350 V8 with Edelbrock Carb and intake
- Things are kept cool with a 25X22 inch radiator with dual electric fans
- The detail under the hood is show quality with highly polished AC compressor, valve covers,and more
- That power is channeled through a solid and smooth shifting deep pan 700R4 overdrive transmission with cooler
- The power is delivered to the road via solid 10 Bolt 3.08 rear end
- The front end is rebuilt stock
- Fire is supplied via HEI
- Braking comes by way of power front disc and rear drums.
- The engine bay and trunk are highly detailed
- Your comfort is enhanced with new 134a air conditioning and power rack and pinion steering
- The glass, chrome and stainless are excellent and there is a full leather 4 spoke steering wheel
- The steering column is polished aluminum and includes tilt wheel feature
- Wheels are 17” 10 spoke US Mags wrapped in 225/45 Hankook black wall radials
- The exhaust is full duals starting with headers through Turbo mufflers that sound fabulous
- The dash has factory gauges that function correctly
- Finished in very popular Marina Blue that is very nice
- The Deluxe Black Bucket Seats are complimented with a correct center console
- Act fast and be fast and take advantage of this alert investor value today!