1975 MG MGB
Offering Free Shipping to the Continental U.S. through June 15th!!
1975 MGB Sunshine Edition
Proven, Peppy and Economical 1798cc 4 cylinder with all Syncro easy shifting 4 speed Gear Box and direct Rack and Pinion Steering for quick response. There is a fully independent suspension for great ride and handling along with a dual hydraulic Self Adjusting Disc Braking System. There are twin chrome cutside mirrors with day/night inside. It motors about on 14 inch Rostyle Factory Correct wheels with 165SR Radial Tires.
Of course there is an electric factory 7000 RPM in-dash tachometer with 6000 redline and the correct 120 MPH Speedometer with trip set reading an original 36181 miles. Inside you'll find a 3- spoke leather wrapped steering wheel and Audiovox AM-FM Sound System with Twin Speakers The exterior is accented wtih a factory optional Chrome Trunk Mount Luggage Rack., and factory correct Lower Side Body Black Striping Kit. There is a brand new premium Black convertible top.
The quintessential B is finished in correct High Gloss Citron Yellow with a Biscuit colored vinyl knit interior package. It comes with the Owner's Book and Sales Literature with The MG Story included. Call us at 319-366-7600 today to schedule your test drive.
- 1.8 Liter Fuel Efficient but Fun 4 cylinder
- Smooth 4 Speed Fully Synchronized Transmission
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- Finished in Citron Yellow paint
- Lower Body MG Stripe in black
- Saddle Tan vinyl Interior
- Black Vinyl folding Top
- Factory Original Stamped Steel Wheels
- P175/75R15 Blackwall Radials
- Full Console with Storage Compartment
- Factory Gauges and Shifter with Wooden Knob
- Factory 7000 RPM Tachometer
- 120 MPH Speedometer with only 36k on the Odometer
- Aftermarket AMFM Cassette Deck in the Dash
- Stainless Steel Body Side Moldings
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel,/li>
- Rare Factory Air Conditioning
- Power Assisted Disc Brakes
- Chrome Luggage Rack
- Dual Outside Rear View Mirrors
- Detailed Engine Bay and Trunk with Mat, Jack, and Spare