1950 WILLYS WAGONEER
1950 Willys Wagon
This is one of the most thought out modified Willys' we have ever seen. It is powered by the popular, proven Buick 3.1 V-6 OHV Engine, with a 3 Speed Full Syncro Transmission with floor shifter, and an overdrive for highway cruising. It has the original style 4 Wheel Drive with Manual Lock Outs, the Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust System that is not obnoxious, there is a high dollar Aluminum Radiator with Cooling Fan, new tinted glass in all windows , and Alpine AM-FM CD Stereo Sound System with manual.
The dash is still arrayed with the full display of factory gauges with 80 MPH Speedometer with 6,650 miles showing since restoration. There were just 32,218 Station Wagons Produced. And we would bet you have never see one this nice. There are new High Country Radial LT215/85R16 Tires for when you need to do the off road thing and the interior is done in an immaculate Cranberry Cloth with Twin Comfort Bucket Seats.
The chrome Front and Rear Bumpers are fabulous and there are Twin Wipers. The Ultra High Gloss Anniversary Gold finish is done over a laser straight steel body and shines like a new nickel.
Willy's Overland Motors, Inc. built these civilian Jeeps and other commercial vehicles this year as well as many military Jeeps and THEY KNOW THEIR STUFF!! This one is a full Frame Off Restoration using only the finest in workmanship. If you're looking for that unique ride to either play with off road or use as a daily driver you have found it.
- 3.1 Liter GM V6 Buick
- 3 Speed Transmission
- Original Style Manual Lockouts on Front Hubs
- Overdrive System for Highway Friendly Cruising
- Performance tuned Dual Exhaust
- Aluminum Radiator with newer Fan
- Tinted Glass Throughout
- Factory Gauges
- 80 MPH Speedometer and only 6700 Miles on the Odometer
- Painted Steel Wheels with new LT215/85R16 High Country Radials
- Finished in outstanding Anniversary Gold Metallilc
- Cranberry Cloth Bucket Seat Interior
- New Chrome including Front and Rear Bumpers
- Premium AMFMCd player with MP3 input in the dash
3.0 Liter V6