1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Hardtop
This outstanding show car was spotted at the Good Guys Show in Scottsdale, Arizona where it commanded great attention. From the private collection of a retired business owner who loved and enjoyed this superb example of the classic and highly desirable '57 Chevy. Now it's your turn for fun!. Here's your chance to own one of the finest '57 Bel Air customs with some great modern upgrades. The fit and finish on this southwest '57 are excellent as is the chrome and glass. Under the hood the chrome and polished stainless jump up and let you know that detail was a priority. The new highly desirable Vintage Heat and Air work great and keep this one comfortable on those warm cruise days. You can enjoy this eye catching '57 today for the fraction of what it would cost to build. We doubt to you could replicate this one for $100,000. Don't miss this rare opportunity to enjoy one of the world's most sought after collector cars!
- Finished in highly visible mirror gloss Corvette Yellow on a Super Straight Rock Solid Body
- Immaculate Camel Tan custom interior with matching carpet, head liner, and door panels
- Highly Detailed 327ci V8 with a new polished intake and 4V carb
- Brand new Vintage Air and Heat
- Barnes two-stage camshaft
- Manely Valves
- Custom Headers and Exhaust with the Mellow Sound thru Chrome Exhaust Tips
- 7 quart oil pan
- Rebuilt 400 Turbohydramatic
- B&M 3500 stall converter
- Ford 9-inch with 3:20 gears.
- Effortless Power Assist Steering
- Power-assisted Corvette 4-wheel disc brakes
- Like New 17 inch Polished Alloy Rally Wheels with Blackwall Radials
- Front and Rear sway bars
- Sony AM/FM Stereo Cassette deck with rear speakers in the package tray.