1969 Pontiac GTO Sport Hardtop
From the private collection of a prominent Scottsdale, Arizona business man. This Rock Solid GTO drives like a dream and is fast and fun and a real show-stopper. Built in the Arlington, Texas assembly plant.
This great GTO has lived its life in the western US, most recently in Arizona. It is very solid with original equipment and very nicely appointed from the factory. The power is delivered by the original numbers matching YS code 400 V8 and Turbo 400 transmission and a 3.23 rear end. There are an original 65k miles on this one with only one repaint. If you're looking for the Business Man's Muscle Car with great options and originality don't miss this fine GTO for only $34950. We've not seen one this nice for a long time!
- Detailed Numbers Matching 400 350 horse power V8
- Original Turbo 400 Transmission with 3.23 rear end
- Factory Air conditioning
- Power Steering
- Power Front Disc Brakes
- Rally II Wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle Raised White Letter Radials
- Factory Optional Hide Away Headlights
- Full Console with Correct Floor Shifter and Storage
- 65K original miles and one Repaint
- Finished in Correct Mirror Gloss Warwick Blue
- Correct Cordova Blue Vinyl Roof
- Correct Blue Bucket Seat Interior
- Pontiac Historical Society Documentation - Build Sheet - Window Sticker
- 5 Position Comfort TIlt Wheel
- Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust
- EZ Eye Tinted Glass in All Windows
- One of Just 58,126 Produced!