Offering Free Shipping to the Continental U.S. through June 15th!!
1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
Gong into the late 70s the gas supply situation had put a pretty good strangle hold on the big luxury car market, but Cadillac wasn't about to give up that easily. There had always been a market for the Caddie convertibles so they held on until 1976 with the Eldorado drop top.
This Eldo convertible is a very, nice low mileage edition with what are believed to be 39,900 actual miles on the odometer. It has been repainted once while the interior is original and in great shape. The finish is the correct and original Gossamer Blue Firemist, a new color for 1975, with Blue interior and power top. This fine drop top Caddie has had four owners and it was always their weekend and fair weather driver. The previous owner told us he would not be afraid to drive this car coast to coast, and we concur with that. Everything works on this great Cadillac and it floats down the road with an easy and comfortable feel. Don't miss out on your chance to enjoy on of the last great Big Luxury Convertibles from the quality leader of GM.
- Original 500 CID V8 with Cast Iron Block
- Original Smooth shifting Dual Range Hydramatic Automatic Transmission
- Brand New P235-75R15 1.5 inch Whitewall Radial Tires
- Steel Wheels with Original Cadillac Hubcaps
- Dual Control Power Windows
- 6 Way Power Bench Seat
- Power Folding Top
- Contrasting Convertible Boot Cover
- Dual Outside Rear View Mirrors
- Cruise Control
- Power Antenna
- Variable Delay Wipers
- Thermostatically Controlled Heat and Air
- Factory Pedal Ease Power Disc Brakes
- Factory Simulated Wood Trim
- 5 Position Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column
- Factory original AM-FM 8 Track Stereo
- Freshly Detailed Engine Bay and Trunk with Mat Jack and Spare