1960 Chevrolet Biscayne Pro Touring
For anyone looking for the look and feel of a classic early 60s car while enjoying the reliability and comfort conveniences of a modern cruiser, here you go. This original 60 Biscayne has been massaged into a modern highway cruiser. The attention to detail and the quality of parts used is fabulous on this frame off restoration. This is not just one of those cars that looks good sitting still, it has been built to drive and enjoy. It goes down the road with the ease and comfort of modern car while giving you a sweet muscle car note and the performance to match. If your check book could stand it, you would be writing checks for much more than an above average income to build this one. Now is your opportunity to enjoy the fruits of another's labor.
- Power comes from a 283 V8 with performer aluminum intake and Edlebrock carb with polished aluminum serpentine belt system and aluminum radiator.
- Turbo 350 Transmission makes highway cruising a pleasure with Loker floor shifter
- The rear end is an open 3.55 ratio for both a sporty feel and comfortable cruise
- Finished in smooth and glossy Pearl White with excellent chrome and stainless trim
- The Red Cloth & Vinyl interior is trimed in black and red.
- Cabin comfort is enhanced with aftermarket Heat and Air conditioning
- Power Disc Brakes up front and rear drums generate smooth and consistent braking power
- Steering is made smooth and easy with Quick Ratio Power Steering and adjustable rear trailing bars
- The steering column is polished with a polished 6 spoke wheel and tilt
- The wheels are Torque Thurst Front 225/45-17 and Rear 245/45-17 Kumbo
- The exhaust note is a noticeable V8 rumble with our being obnoxious and the pipes are aluminum
- The exhaust is comprised of Ceramic Coated Headers with Magnaflow mufflers and stainless steel pipes with Mandrel Bent Tail Pipes
- The dash has full display of classic Instruments with 140 mph speedometer showing only 2147 miles
- To treat your ears there is fully functional AM/FM radio tastefully mounted in the dash
- There is much more that would require too much space for what we have here