1966 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
This fine Corvette is a numbers matching L79 350 horsepower 327 . It is a Rally Red car with a brand new black convertible top and red hardtop. Factory 7000 RPM tachometer, factory am/fm radio, and the front and rear disc brakes make it a pleasure to drive. This one is an original numbers matching 4 speed muncie transmission with a 3.55 posi rear end for cruising. The Rally Red paint is smooth and slick, the chrome is in excellent condition. If you are needing a numbers matching and fun to drive classic Corvette with a great look and strong drive line this one should not be missed.
- Detailed Numbers matching L79 327 350HP V8 casting number 3858174
- Correct Holley carb with list number 3367 3884505-DA
- Numbers matching 4 speed Muncie Transmission casting number 3885010
- 3:55:1 posi independent suspension rear end
- Manual Brakes with front and rear disc
- It rolls around on newer 205/75R15 Michelin white wall Radials with optional Knock off Spinner finned aluminum wheels
- The performance tuned exhaust has a great note especially under acceleration
- Fully serviced suspension with new shocks and new 4 piston caliper brakes.
- Factory working AM/FM Stereo in the dash with optional rear power antenna
- Correct Black standard Vinyl Upholstery
- Full Rocker Panel Trim in great shape
- All the original panel instruments are in proper working condition including the Original 7000 RPM Tach with 6000 Red Line (clock does not work)
- Paint is very nice and dressed in Mirror Gloss Rally Red
- Two top car with a new black soft top and Red painted hardtop
160 mph speedometer with 28522 miles showing (not actual)
- What a great running and driving car that is numbers matching! L79 corvettes are hard to find, only 17762 total vets made!