Offering Free Shipping to the Continental U.S. through June 15th!!
1964 Mercury Comet Calienté
What a fine car. The 64 Mercury Comet Caliente' not only said “Hot” but was. This one is a superb two owner example. The original owner was a lady that owned the car for nearly 20 years and then traded it in on a new car. The previous owner saw it and just couldn't live without it. The original 289 has just undergone a full mechanical rebuild and detail along with the transmission being serviced, including a new stall converter and resealed to the tune of over $4000 total, and we have the receipts to prove it. Needless to say, and it runs super. There were some mild performance upgrades including Ford Headers with full dual exhaust and a high energy ignition system conversion. If you're wanting a discreet and hot, (not only by title) car, come on, enjoy this Comet Caliente' today.
- Strong running 289 V8 with Four Barrel Carburetor and chrome dress up kit
- Smooth Shifting Ford Cruise-O-Matic transmission with Column Shifter
- Aftermarket 3 Spoke Wood Steering Wheel
- Newer 205-70R14 Whitewall Radial Tires
- Chrome Styled Steel Wheels with Spinner Centers
- Tight and Excellent Handling Front End
- Excellent Carpets
- Center Console with Storage
- Immaculate Red Vinyl Bucket Seats
- Front Seat Belts
- Finished in freshly buffed and waxed Cardinal Red
- Driver's Remote Control Outside Rear View Mirror with Day/Night RearView
- Performance Tuned Full Dual Exhaust with Chrome Beveled Tips
- Factory Instrumentation
- Philco Push Button AM Radio
- Soft Ray Tinted Glass in all the Windows
- Safety Guard Padded Dash
- Original Owner's Books and Engine Rebuild Receipts
- Freshly Detailed Engine Bay and Trunk with Mat Jack and Spare
- There were only 31204 Produced. When's the last time you saw one?
Red & White